For quite some time, I was working on the book titled Building Mobile Applications Using Kendo UI Mobile and ASP.NET Web API and it got published last Saturday!
The book can be purchased from:
- Learn the basics of developing mobile applications using HTML5 and create an end-to-end mobile application from scratch
- Discover all about Kendo UI Mobile, ASP .NET Web API, and how to integrate them
- Get your hands dirty in a jiffy with 50+ jsFiddle examples
What you will learn from this book
- Build HTTP based services using ASP.NET Web API
- Secure ASP.NET Web API services
- Build a complete real world Movie Tickets application from scratch
- Implement HTTP basic authentication
- Learn about Kendo UI Framework components like templates, MVVM, and DataSource
- Discover Kendo UI Mobile widgets and customize them using jsFiddle examples
- All Kendo Mobile widgets explained with jsFiddle examples
- Easy to follow the book even if you are not interested in ASP.NET Web API(Backend service hosted online)
With easy-to-follow, step-by-step and real-life examples, you will be building your own mobile applications in a matter of days using Kendo Mobile UI and ASP.NET Web API.